Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to talk to someone about iTunes charges went thru…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to someone about iTunes charges went thru PayPal they took over 5000.00 out of my checking which I don,t use for payment non web use discover all the time then they also charged double with paypal, I shave around 10,000,00 I called around the 6 th of dec. and I was told he could give a refund for everything in the last 60 days had to leave and go to hospital, I,’m very sick and i’ve Had 4 surgery’s and 6 hospital stays and 20 3 to 6 hours for wound problems and

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I haven,t never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need some help I called around the 6 of the month and was getting had to leave and go to hospital and have Togo today I was told he could get get everything refunded foe all up to 60 days I needed to get that done before more time passes I heave never downloaded a song don’t know how i’m To old to learn then all this happened trying to get this fixed before I go crazy please help Judy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Did you actually see that the money was missing or did you just receive an email about the charges?