Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not able to set up device that I just purchased. Using my…

Customer Question
Not able to set...

Not able to set up device that I just purchased. Using my old one to chat with you. It is not allowing me to use my password ***** when I received a six digits number nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Twenty minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It's a new device just purchased

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 70 years old and not real up on this stuff

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the email address you used for the account?

Please let me know

Thank you