Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad has ios 11.2. My iPad has iOS 11.2 when trying send…

Customer Question
My iPad has ios...

My iPad has ios 11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My iPad has iOS 11.2 when trying send all emails get the msg “ Copy has been sent to you outbox ... email was rejected by server because it does not allow relaying” Do you have a solution?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which email service the iPAd is connecting to? eg: Gmail? Hotmail? ect

This issue started several weeks ago when on ios 11.1.2
It should connect Gmail

Thanks

If you click on my link below

www.gmail.com

Can you sign into your account there?

Please let me know