Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad will does not recognize my apple ID and password. I…

Customer Question
Hi my ipad will...

Hi my ipad will does not recognize my apple ID and password. I can't reset it because it wont go passed the Activation Lock.Just wondered if you can help me with this problem please. Jude

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

Not sure just the normal one. on the activation lock help it says to use password ***** used to sync with icloud. I just wondered if you could reset my account and password, then I could enter the fresh one and get in?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

An hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No all good

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Exactly how did you try to reset the password *****?

Please let me know

Thank you