Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 6 just turned off, and my home button doesn´t

Customer Question
My iPhone 6 just...

My iPhone 6 just turned off, and my home button doesn´t work. How can I start it?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Ios11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Less than an hour ago, and this is the first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think this is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue:(
Let’s try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and home button together for 10-30 sec. let’s see if it turns on.
Thank you
Vinod
My home button does not work, Is there any other way to restart it
Unfortunately no :(
The reset requires both home and power button to be pressed together.
You may need someone to physically look into it then. Do you have a Apple store nearby?