Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple does not support synchronization between outlook 2016…

Customer Question
Apple does not support...

Apple does not support synchronization between outlook 2016 and iPhone. is there a way to sync my netsol calendar with iPhone as a CslDAV or some other dirct way?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried the normal pre office 2016 method. I was looking at using the iCloud, but that takes my calendar off netsol.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Yes since outlook 2013 it has been an issue with iPhones but there is a tool called Akrutsync that can this this.

It is a 3rd party add in that you can get here

Click me to open

It will synch the existing calendar in outlook without having to leave it (eg: the iCloud solution you wish to avoid)

And you can trial it there to ensure it meets your needs.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you