Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I h. I have 2 active FB accounts I need one deleted. 1 St.

Customer Question
I have 2 active...

I have 2 active FB accounts I need one deleted. 1 St. To save. Http/ Www/***@******.***. To delete. Http/ Www /***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Want this account only on this I-pad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

First I just want you to know the difference between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account. Make sure you read below and let me know if you are for sure you would like to "Delete" still. Thanks.

If you deactivate your account:

• You can reactivate whenever you want.
  • People can't see your timeline or search for you.
  • Some info may remain visible (example: messages you sent).

If you delete your account:

• You can't regain access once it's deleted.
  • Facebook delays deletion a few days after it's requested. A deletion request is cancelled if you log back into your Facebook account during this time.
  • It may take up to 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems. Your info isn't accessible on Facebook during this time.
  • Some things aren't stored in your account. For example, a friend may have messages from you after deletion.
  • Copies of some material (example: log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.

However, if you would liek to delete for sure, you would need to sign into the Facebook account you would like to delete and then click this link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

Make sure you are logged into your facebook account you would like to delete first.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

I have 2 two active accounts I've asked to have account 92 unblocked so I can resume using it. & Have account 121 deleted. There are two. Old accounts. Under glorianewman that also need to be deleted thank you
Wifimac. Model vk700

I am not sure what you mean by account 92 or account 121? NO matter what you need to do the instructions I gave you in order to delete a facebook account. NO one but you (the owner) of the page can delete or disable.