Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having problems downloading my cell phone photos onto…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems downloading my cell phone photos onto my apple unit. So I went into Best Buy where I purchased my apple & cell phone. Tech support downloaded an app that allowed only some of my photos to copy onto my apple computer. But none of my video's transferred and only 25% of my photos. Best Buy told me if I spent $199 dollars they would complete my request.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

My knowledge on computers is next to none. My boyfriend purchased a apple pro for me.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pro? What have you tried so far?

I only went to Best Buy and the tech added a app just a week ago. my apple is less than 6months old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I just go into the store, or take a class so someone can help me in person. over the network is not going to work for me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone you wish to transfer the videos from?

Please let me know