Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot reset my password. About a year ago. I don't know…

Customer Question
I cannot reset my...

I cannot reset my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a year ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. i don't know about that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Np that is all.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know your Apple ID?