Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my passcode for my iPad Air 2 can you please help…

Customer Question
I forgot my passcode...

I forgot my passcode for my iPad Air 2 can you please help this old lady

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think recently I’ll going through a very nasty divorce and the I think my soon to be ex husband changed it without my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Probably within last month?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so just need to unlock it’s my lifeline to Good Friends in my life

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPad in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPad which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPad.