Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forget my Apple ID, I’m not sure about it because I’m

Customer Question
I forget my Apple...

I forget my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I’m not sure about it because I’m trying to fix my mother’s phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don’t because the iPhone is in activador lock and the problem is the Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok it’s fine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Activator lock I don’t remember my Apple ID and password
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I understand your concern please click on this link https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201354 and follow the steps in order to find the Apple ID.

I Did but. I does not work

Could you please tell me what is your apple ID? So that I can go ahead check for the possibilities available for resetting the password.

THe problem is I don’t remember my Apple ID also

Can I have your regular email, with your first name and your last name?

There is another way to fixed the thing is this my new iPhone my mother gave it to me and she doesn’t not remember the Apple ID and I’m trying to fixed but I did all the possible than I can and I’m looking for help

Can I have your regular email, with the first name and the last name?

THE regular email I don’t know what is it ? Only the name and last name

Regular email is nothing your gmail or yahoo or outlook.

I don’t DONT those also

In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago

You can start your password ***** steps at https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid. Select and answer the questions presented. If that still doesn't work for you can call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####and request account recovery assistance. Two-factor authentication for Apple ID help is available at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915. You can also Manage your account at https://appleid.apple.com/. Setup and manage your trusted phone numbers, trusted devices, and other account information from your Apple ID account page

HEllo , I don’t remember any email I don’t what can I do
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago

Then you will have to call Apple Support for assistance or create a new ID and start over. We can't help you any further on this forum.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi, please rate my answer as 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.