Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple ID has been disabled and the message said to

Customer Question
My apple ID has...

My apple ID has been disabled and the message said to contact tech support.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My iPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

To increase storage iCloud its been a month

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

We can try to reset the password ***** see if it works:

Please follow this steps and it will help you in resetting the password

1. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site:http://http://iforgot.apple.com/

2. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

3. Select Email authentication followed by Next.

4. Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

5. If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

6. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

7. If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your Apple ID again.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you