Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password. My passwords. IMac early 2008 Sr#

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My passwords

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IMac early 2008 Sr# *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

OSX El Capitan

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which service or device the password ***** *****?

Is it to sign into your mac?

Please let me know

I don't have my password ***** keychain access which should help me with other passwords.
I've decided to take my computer to the Apple Store.

Ok, do you need assistance with anything else?

I have answered your e-mail 3 different times. Obviously you have not seen them!!!!!!

ok no problem