Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not get into i phone. Did not was recently compromised.

Customer Question
Can not get into...

Can not get into i phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Did not was recently compromised

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Possible i tried to get into phone with print too many times and am locke out bur used code as well have white screen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact message you see on the screen of the iPhone?

Please let me know

Thank you