Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought a new iPad and tried to use my thumb as my

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new iPad and tried to use my thumb as my password. It didn't take. I also forgot my password. I would like to start over with a new password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

One month ago at least

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do I do that if I can't get into do it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want a new password ***** I can get in.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, are you referring to the 4-6 digit code to unlock the screen?

Or the password ***** your Apple ID?

Please let me know