Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to activate my ipad. it is one of the old

Customer Question
HI, I am trying...

HI, I am trying to activate my ipad. it is one of the old ipad's. it belongs to a client I support through DSS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I really do not remember it was set up by someone who is no longer with the company

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

The problem is they usually give us time before sending out the email to reset the password ***** i really do not have that much time because the individual need it to cope its part of a behavior plan

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.