Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm using garageband to record a cd but i have forgotten how…

Customer Question
I'm using garageband to...

I'm using garageband to record a cd but i have forgotten how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Sony

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

I plug into the input on the back of my computer and then plug in to the phone output on my sony start the cd and press record on the mac

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

For $10 you can buy a USB external CD burner and that will allow you to go directly to iTunes or whatever applications you want in digital format instead of going from analog back to digital and that is a lot easier and it keeps your tracks separate. https://www.amazon.com/External-Optical-Windows-Notebook-Computer/dp/B00SQZFT3O/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1513190206&sr=8-8&keywords=usb+mac+dvd+drive