Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot remember my apple password when i type forgot

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my apple password ***** i type forgot password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

December 9

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do i do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it I believe. thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.