Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone has updated but i cnat remember my apple id. Cant…

Customer Question
My iphone has updated...

My iphone has updated but i cnat remember my apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Cant remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Iphone wont let me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to access my iphone now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Reviewing your notes, you're not able to reset the login via the phone itself. Do you have another computer to try? If not, I can help with the secure remote connect that will let me contact Apple for you. I cannot make guarantees about if I can recover the account but I can put in all the information and attempt the reset with you.

Let me know if you are up for that option.

I solved the problem. Please refund $5

Sure I will send this over to customer service.