Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I need assistance with my Apple ID. now when i first

Customer Question
Hello! i need assistance...

Hello! i need assistance with my Apple ID. now when i first recieved my phone i did not set it up the people assisting me did and i have not needed it since then. but recently my screen was damaged (not by me) and in order to replace my phone but keep everything the agent at my local sprint store said i needed my apple ID but i do not hav it. please let me know if theres any way you can help and any information you might need

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I havent it since i got the phone the other problem is that they tried seeing if my apple ID was linked to my phone but it was a different number . and ive had the same number my entire life

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No i have not where can i do that? byt also will it ask me for my phone? because at the moment the screen is not functioning so i could not do it through my phone

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats about it thank you so much for your help !

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

For this issue, I will need to troubleshoot with you directly. This site is for the exchange of steps and tips but I can on your behalf attempt to retrieve that information for you. There is an extra fee for it but I can reach out to the sites as needed. If you would like the steps, we can do that too!

You can respond in the white box below.

Hi are you still with me?

Mike, Mac Medic