Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try so share a post I don’t get the option to share…

Customer Question
When I try so...

When I try so share a post I don’t get the option to share with friends

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It’s a apple iPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

3 days I tried working was FB, no help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
I supmitted my question before 11:00 AM, I’m still waiting for an answer-what’s the holdup? Please answer me ASAP...
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Facebook account. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you using Facebook via the Facebook app on the iPad or Safari?

Please let me know