Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It seems to be taking a time to update iCloud settings. Ipad…

Customer Question
It seems to be...

It seems to be taking a long time to update iCloud settings.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It’s been about 20 minutes thus far.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 5 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Mac Technician