Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to save updates to an excel spreadsheet on my…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to save updates to an excel spreadsheet on my new 27" Mac that I brought in from a 10 year old Mac. I get a "something went wrong" massage, which recommended that I contact you.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

The excel is an a new Mac that is about a week old.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Hello! What operating system are you currently running or can you provide the model number of your new computer for me?

Also, what version of Office are you using?

Mike, Mac Medic