Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How would I find my six-digit passcode? I reset my password…

Customer Question
How would I find...

How would I find my six-digit passcode? I reset my password ***** then my I-phone 7 updated about nineteen apps. Afterwards, I tried to use the phone and it wanted a six digit passcode. I dd not know I even had a passcode.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I just changed it on my phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris