Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get into my iPad, not this one, of course. It is…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my iPad, not this one, of course. It is asking for my Apple ID and password ***** I have used every option I can think of. I am not getting the option of resetting either.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A day or two ago I think

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have no idea what that is. Besides, I can't get into anything to do that unless I use this ipad

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, don't ever require me to enter user Ame or password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

I still don’t have an answer and I have paid you twice.

Hi there

I replied to you 20 minutes ago with a set of instructions to do, it seems you missed these, no problem I will repeat

Else let me know the results please.

None of this works. Please call me at(###) ###-####
Are you kidding? I am not locked out because of anything I have done, and you have the audacity to charge me $35, which I never approved. And, I am still locked out. Do me the courtesy of calling me Tuesday a.m.,(###) ###-#### And remove all charges.
Without your help, I am back in. Please cancel all charges. I did it by myself, without your help. Thank you. And, I have signed up for nothing.
email me with confirmation that you have cancelled all charges.