Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my iCloud password. I need to update my…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my iCloud password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I need to update my apps and it is asking me for my iCloud password ***** keeps saying try again. How do I find out what it was?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an iPad mini and a bigger one as well

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all. Thank u

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.