Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My command/K hyperlink is no longer working. It pulls up a…

Customer Question
My command/K hyperlink is...

My command/K hyperlink is no longer working. It pulls up a new google window, but not the desired site. Is it possible to do with recent upgrade?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I only just noticed it...Haven't needed the command for the last month or so...it always worked before. I haven't really tried anything other than repeating the command and getting no result.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which site do you see in Google when it opens?

I have cancelled this question. I am trying to reclaim $80 that was charged to my PayPal account by JustAnswer.