Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently bought a new MacBook Pro and subscribed to the…

Customer Question
I recently bought a...

I recently bought a new MacBook Pro and subscribed to the I-cloud storage system intending to use it as a backup. When I transferred files from my old MacBook via my Time Machine backup all of my Document files wound up in the I-Cloud. I would like to keep them in my Macintosh HD. Can you help me to move them back to there?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I just got the machine last Thursday and set it up on Friday Dec 9.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am also unable to open Documents that are on the I-Cloud from Word - I get an "unable to open document" message.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 8 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.