Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My computer "cannot find printer"; wireless is turned on…

Customer Question
My computer "cannot find...

My computer "cannot find printer"; wireless is turned on what can i do, Anne Marie

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

How do i find that list?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

None blinking; five on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.