Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Is there any way of tracking my cell phone in my house?I…

Customer Question
Hi Mike,is there any...

Hi Mike,is there any way of tracking my cell phone in my house?I know it is here but because it doesn't hold a charge overnight I can't call it.Louise

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It' an apple 5s,I don't know what OS mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It's always dead in the A M but when I tried it this morning I heard it ring,and then it stopped before I could find it and when I called it again it went to voice mail o I know it need a charge AGAIN ,very frustrating.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to find it and can't locate it ,thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You can try to sign on to www.icloud.com

Sign in with the same Apple ID you use on the phone.

Once done, click on find My Phone and tell me if it is accurate enough to help you locate it please