Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to update my iPhone and it wiped it completely out.

Customer Question
I tried to update...

I tried to update my iPhone and it wiped it completely out. I restored my iPhone but not all my contacts and none of my messages came back.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Ios 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It just happened today. I tried downloading a third party to restore my messages and contacts, I tired logging on my tmobile account to get contacts, and tried to restore again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need all my contacts and messages back asap

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you tell me from where you restored the iPhone from?

Please let me know