Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've gotten a message my Apple id was accessed by someone in…

Customer Question
Hello..........I've gotten a message...

Hello..........I've gotten a message my Apple id was accessed by someone in Grenada and it's now locked. What should I do ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never ? I don't remember it..never seemed to need to.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

My computer said the page was questionable.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so. But would this also affect security certificates on my computer 'cuz I'm having that problem too.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

It's been a maybe 5 or 6 months.

Thank you

If you now try to sign into your account here

www.icloud.com

What exactly happens?

I'm in. Thank you.

Ok, the email was a fake email, ignore it as your account was never compromised.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.