Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a message. My phone froze on the grey message…

Customer Question
Hi, I received a...

Hi, I received a message. My phone froze on the grey message notification block since 3pm yesterday 22 hours ago. Can this be fixed or do I dispose of the phone?

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

I thing about two weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I cannot use nor exit my phone of the boxes. I received a second message yesterday and both boxes are frozen.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Cabn you tell me the model of the phone with the issue please?

Thank you