Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to connect Kindle that is on my Mac Pro with a…

Customer Question
HI, I am...

HI, I am trying to connect Kindle that is on my Mac Pro with a new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Android device so that I can download and read books. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I hate google but have had to use it on my Mac so that I can do Shutterfly. I like Safari and yahoo. Can I still be helped?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the reason please you wish to connect the Kindle to the Mac? What do you wish to do with it?

Please let me know

Thank you

Mac Support Specialist: dianne-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
dianne-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/av2u9-trying-connect-kindle-mac-pro.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

Please let me know