Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to delete from Apple, itunes,etc. I amusing the iPad…

Customer Question
Want to delete***@******.*** from...

Want to delete***@******.*** from Apple , itunes,etc. I amusing the iPad and I have set up my account:***@******.***. I also want to add a canon printer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Give me a second to look that up

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

9.3.0. Bought it refurb from ebay

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of, thank you and have a great holiday season

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I also have 3 android devicses I want to acces the canon printer plus a couple of phones
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Hey you can easily delete your apple ID account Delete Apple IDs from iTunes follow these steps

• launch iTunes
  • Go to "Store" menu
  • Click View My Apple ID
  • Enter password ***** see the option
  • Now choose to Deauthorize all computers
  • Confirm the de- authorization. process
  • Shut down iCloud services
  • In the Manage Devices window, click "Remove" for every device listed.
  • Disable Auto Renew. If you've set up an iTunes Match subscription with your Apple ID, be sure to turn that off. Click the "Turn Off Auto-Renew" button.

If you want to remove apple ID from iOS device follow these steps

• Tap the Settings icon
  • Scroll down and tap "iTunes & App Stores.
  • Tap the Apple ID button at the top of the screen.
  • Tap Sign Out.

Now on both devices you can login with new apple ID

Let me know how it goes !!

Dont know the password ***** her account

No, I do not know.

Thanks! How about re-setting to factory defaults?
that can be done ..But don't forget to take backup of your data before doing it. Also you can try to reset password ***** your yahoo account/old apple id first by using forgot password ***** on apple or yahoo page .

Hi Charlie,

I have opened my rating for you. Please rate me by scrolling up to the top of your page and clicking on stars.

Let me know if you need any help in future as well.