Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to get Viber on my i phone but am being told my…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get Viber on my i phone but am being told my Apple is disabled.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Sorry I don't understand.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I went to a computer shop who told me to contact Apple. I have tried to change password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No…sorry. I am almost 80 but try to be tech savvy luvvie!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you click on my link below

www.icloud.com

Are you able to sign into your account there?

Please let me know