Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I spoke to tech support yesterday. She was very helpful; but…

Customer Question
I spoke to tech...

I spoke to tech support yesterday. She was very helpful; but the new password ***** iCloud and iTunes is rejected every time.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I haven't been able to update anything because the PW is rejected ... iTunes as well.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My iMac is as hot as blazes and I don't know why!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When the password ***** ***** rejected, what is the exact message you receive?

Please let me know