Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had genius bar help twice this week. My e-mail and I-cloud…

Customer Question
I had genius bar...

I had genius bar help twice this week. My e-mail and I-cloud are still not right. Now, I cannot open my e-mail or my home page after I press "safari". I am very frustrated after two trips to Old Orchard store. HELP PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Safari?

I had 'Genius Bar" help this week twice at Old Orchard store. I cannot get my e-mail or my home page which is NPR and this is after help yesterday, when it appeared to be o.k., but not today. HELP PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes, I did.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I didn't have I-Cloud before yesterday when a genius bar person put me i it. But I'm having trouble still.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having./

What exactly happens when you try to open Safari?

Please let me know

thank you