Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password and have tried to have it change a few…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** have tried to have it change a few times with no luck. I have received a Verification code 119497. I did and it said will get a text message or a phone, got none. need help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The last time I tried was on 11/23/17

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I did and that was the code they sent me with no luck. I try 4 or 5 this before this last code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you need?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the email address you use for your Apple ID?

Please let me know

Thank you

what is going on, I got a text this morning 4:08am telling me to view the respond at my.justanswer.com/app/s/G7FpK, I did and it was no help. I am just try to get my password ***** I forgot. need help.
My email is***@******.***

Thank you

Can you please use my link below to reset your password.

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot

Once done, use the new password ***** sign in

Let me know the results please

Richard, Apple Software Engineer