Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can you help with Apple TV? Not sure of model without doing…

Customer Question
Can you help with...

Can you help with Apple TV?

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? How old is it?

Not sure of model without doing some searching. Probably had it 3years.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. The problem i am having is with the remote. It all seems to work except for the top portion where you want to scroll from. Nothing is happening.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what you have tried to do already to resolve this?

Please let me know

I solved the problem directly with Apple. I made a mistake signing in & paying $ for your service. Apologies. Please reverse any charges & close this file. Thank you.