Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My macbook and my mac computer. I have no clue. I have no…

Customer Question
My macbook and my...

My macbook and my mac computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I have no clue

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I have no problem, I am in school and I sometimes use my computer and my mac book and my download that I save to my desk top are not on my mac book

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What web browser are you using to download the files?