Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to use iPhoto. Cannot because it is

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to use iPhoto. Cannot because it is updating...for 2 hours. How do I temp stop iPhoto so I can use it?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Older MacBookPro. to old to slow. 10+ years. msOS High Sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Today only. Shut down mac. boot up. same issue

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is it still stuck on updating?

Please let me know

Mike, Mac Medic