Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iwatch does not start. On my iwatch? I have not used

Customer Question
Hey, my iwatch does...

Hey, my iwatch does not start.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

On my iwatch?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not used apple iwatch for 6 months and it worked perfect before. now it takes electricity in but nothing else happens.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try resetting the watch:

1. Position the Watch so you can easily access both the Digital Crown/Home and Side buttons, and then firmly hold the device in your hand.
  2. Simultaneously press and hold both buttons for roughly 10 seconds, until the screen turns off and the Watch reboots.

Let me know if that works?