Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Mac Pro I am getting a warning message that My

Customer Question
I have a Mac...

I have a Mac Pro I am getting a warning message that My computer is under attack and to call 1(###) ###-####for technical assistance Is this legitimate? I have High Sierra for software

Technician's Assistant: Which Sierra product do you have?

Macos High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sierra software?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just installed this software about a month or so ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

No, that is a fake popup message and your computer is not infected or attacked.

You should be able to close the window and restart your computer then you will be back to normal. If it continues after a restart, please let me know and I can help you remove the fake message.