Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having a problem with photos and I photo... I have many…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem with photos and I photo... I have many duplicate photos and have tried to delete them, but it seems that the more times I try, the more duplicates I find in the library .

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

What is the proper way to delete duplicates?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long ago was your photos deleted?

Working on Mac book pro

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The Mac book pro is a recent replacement for my failed I Mac desk top. I had to have my data retrieved by an apple authorized service/dealer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 3 days by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.