Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my Apple password. I haven't I have

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my Apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't I have forgotten my password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I was instructed to go to I forgot my apple.password.com

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please open up the following link now:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Follow the on-screen prompts to verify your identity using your recovery info, after which you will be able to reset the password ***** your Apple account.

Does this work for you? Do keep me posted below; I'll stand by.