Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my password, so I was locked out. I took it…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password, so I was locked out. I took it to a local computer tech, who reset it for me. I still don't remember my password ***** don't want to be locked out again. Apparently, I don't have a current version of iTunes, and my computer is old and won't update it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am almost at the point where I am tempted to go to the Savannah river at slack tide to see how many times I can make my iPad skip on the surface, and become a Luddite. Can you please help me>

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am old and don't recall.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help please.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 3 days by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me exactly which device you are locked out of?

Please let me know