Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My. I have 2 iPads, an old one and one I just bought couple…

Customer Question
I have 2 iPads...

I have 2 iPads, an old one and one I just bought couple of weeks ago. Don’t know what operating system

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just started today, but I haven’t tried to buy anything thru the iBook recently either

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the exact issue you are facing with your iBook?