Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Apple iPad Pro 10.5 I just bought it and the

Customer Question
I have an Apple...

I have an Apple iPad Pro 10.5 I just bought it and the keyboard all of a sudden split one part of it on the left side and the other part on the right side can you tell me what’s going on thank you Did you see what I wrote

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Did you see what I wroteThe latest oneI hope that answers your question

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Are you still there?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This just started today maybe about an hour ago and I haven’t done anything with it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist

Hi

Don't worry. Just place one finger on one part of the keyboard and another finger on the second part of the keyboard, then swipe and merge them together.

Let me know if that helps.

Thank you

Vinod

If that does not resolve your issue, you can find a keyboard icon on the keyboard (usually the bottom right).

Tap and hold on it and select "dock and merge".

That should resolve the issue.

Let me know.

It worked
Why did that do that??
Why is that ?

Great to know that :)

You may have inadvertently clicked on the keyboard icon and then clicked on "split". That caused the keyboard to split

If we are done, I would appreciate if you could rate my service.