Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I haven't used it in a while and the password I tried to use…

Customer Question
I haven't used it...

I haven't used it in a while and the password ***** tried to use did not work..

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not changed it, but my grandsons, ages 11& 9, get on it when they visit.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I use my laptop most of the time, haven't used in a few months, but it looks like someone updated, not me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else, it looks like a different setting I don't recognize

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Why have I been charged $ 5.00 and $30.00 I haven't got a solution for it yet?
Forget everything, stop the payments, not satisfied with anything, cancel do not charge me anything!!

Sorry for the delay. I am back in the office. Have you received your refund yet?

No, I just checked it and both are still there
No, I just want my refund, it hasn't been taken off my account
I came back to see if my refund had been taken off, now it says $39. Can you resolve this problem?

Hi! It appears we are off in our timing of being able to talk. You have requested remote service, but you have also requested a refund. Which is it that you would like? I will be here until 12pm EST.

I want refund and today there is another charge from my cking acct.